(1) Click the "gear" icon (or the Tools menu in older versions of Internet Explorer), and select Internet Options.
(2) Click the Security tab located the top of the Internet Options dialog box.
(3) Click on the Internet Icon.
(4) Next Click on the Custom level button near the bottom.
(5) Use the scrollbar to scroll down to the Scripting Section and click Disable under Active Scripting.
(6) Click OK to close the Security Settings dialog box. Then Click OK again to close the Internet Options dialog box.